DALLAS, Texas, Jan. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (USOTC: USMJ) (“USMJ”) today announced that the company’s eCommerce site www.USMJ.com, now has over 150 CBD, Hemp, and Cannabis Essentials. Management reports the number of daily visitors to the www.USMJ.com eCommerce site is growing by leaps and bounds. The www.USMJ.com brand name recognition is expanding bolstered by the brand recognition of the products available on the site. Products can be purchased using Visa, Mastercard, Discover or an electronic check.
Visit www.USMJ.com now.
The company is making regular announcements featuring different products available on the www.USMJ.com eCommerce site. The site was launched last year featuring EVERx CBD Sports Water from USMJ’s partner Puration, Inc. (USOTC: PURA). Among other products, USMJ added Hemp4mula Chewing Gum and Hemp4mula Gummies, CBD infused candies from Kali-Extracts (USOTC: KALY). Yesterday, USMJ featured HEMPZ moisturizer now available on www.USMJ.com:
- Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil
- Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-Free
- Miracle Oil Blend™ – Signature blend of essential oils effectively nourish skin helping to hydrate, repair and restore skins moisture barrier leaving skin soft, smooth, supple and nourished
- Pineapple Extract – helps to condition, soften and invigorate skin
- Honey Melon Extract – a natural antioxidant with Vitamin A and E properties help hydrate and nourish skin
- Jojoba Seed Oil – natural anti-inflammatory properties help to provide even skin tone while keeping skin hydrated, nourished and conditioned
- Bottom of Form
This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Company’s current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Among others, these risks include the expectation that any of the companies mentioned herein will achieve significant sales, the failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the companies’ contracts, the companies’ liquidity position, the companies’ ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties, the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CEO North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc.
SOURCE North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc.